Tuesday, November 27, 2012

0 Watch My Love, Madame Butterfly Ep 16 Eng Sub

My Love, Madame Butterfly. A drama about a former top actress Nam Na Vi (Yum Jung Ah) moves into her in-laws’ house and becomes part of their family. Kim Jung Wook (Kim Sung Soo) plays her tall dark and handsome husband. Lee Woo Jae (Park Yong Woo) plays a man who shows up in her life at just the right time and Yoon Seol Ah (Yoon Se Ah) plays her rival who is a shoe designer and also Lee Woo Jae’s ex-wife.

Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2012-Oct-06 to 2013-March-24
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 20:40

My Love, Madame Butterfly Ep 16 Eng Sub

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

My Love, Madame Butterfly Ep 16 Eng Sub Available .... please come back for the next episode
<<Watch My Love, Madame Butterfly Ep 15 Eng Sub

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Korean Drama Update Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates